The Vienna PASS is your sightseeing card to discover the city of Vienna. Tailor-made for visitors to the Austrian capital, you can enjoy the city’s rich history with a HOP ON HOP OFF VIENNA SIGHTSEEING TOURS bus tour, a guidebook and optional travelcard. There’s so much waiting to be discovered with the Vienna PASS – saving you time, money and stress.
- Free entry to up to 90 of Vienna’s most popular attractions and museums, including the Imperial Palace, Schönbrunn Zoo and the Natural History Museum
- Unlimited use of the HOP ON HOP OFF VIENNA SIGHTSEEING TOURS buses for the duration of your pass
- Free guidebook to help you explore the city and plan your visit
- Fast Track Entry to a number of Vienna’s top attractions
- The Vienna PASS is valid for 1, 2, 3 or 6 consecutive calendar days (midnight - midnight), starting with the first use at an attraction or on the HOP ON HOP OFF bus.
- So as soon as you use the pass as an admission ticket for the first time, this counts as the first day of your pass duration. To make the most of your Vienna PASS, you should therefore use it for the first time early in the morning.
- Order additionally right away: travelcard for Vienna's public transport network to explore the city, valid across the tram, tube and bus networks
|Schönbrunn Palace Grand Tour
|HOP ON HOP OFF Bus (72hrs)
|Kunsthistorisches Museum Wien
|Giant Ferris Wheel
|Spanish Riding School - morning exercise
|Dom Museum Wien